CIRCA £36,000 PLUS BENEFITS
Monday - Friday - Day shift
This leading UK manufacturer of high-quality branded food ingredients, use
As the successful Reliability Engineer you will be responsible for the maintenance of electrical and mechanical installations throughout the food manufacturing site.
- Inspection, overhaul, and repair of food manufacturing machinery/ plant as indicated by the computerised maintenance management system (CMMS)
- To assist the production shift engineers with repairs
- To review plant machinery improvements, supporting capital equipment and continuous improvement projects to ensure food manufacturing equipment is working efficiently and safely
- Implementing machinery improvements and maintenance of both the infrastructure and plant electrical systems.
To be considered for the role of Reliability Engineer it is essential that you possess the following:
- HNC or equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Basic Food Safety HACCP Level 2 minimum
- Experience as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, ideally within FMCG or Food Manufacturing.
- Health and safety awareness/ compliance with Environmental, Quality policies, and procedures.
- Be a team player and be able to demonstrate leadership with confidence and all times be adaptable to the changing demands of the food manufacturing site.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Established producer of food products with a reputation for quality and safety.
Please note SVB Solutions are acting as a Recruitment agency for the purposes of this vacancy.