EVENT PRODUCTION MANAGER
UP TO £45,000 PLUS EXCELLENT BENEFITS
This global, full-service events provider, requires an Events Production Manager, to be the focal point of contact with their clients who hold live events (e.g. congresses, conferences, seminars, trade associations meetings).
The Events Production Manager will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with event organisers, contractors, third party suppliers and venue staff to ensure the smooth running of events
- Managing the building of stands and setting up of the event and be on site for the duration
- Costing new jobs, negotiating with suppliers providing financial updates
To be successful as the Event Production Manager you will need to have:
- Experience as a Production Manager within the exhibitions and events sector which is a fast-paced and challenging industry
- Excellent project management skills and a methodical and organised approach coupled with attention to detail
- Relationship building skills and desire to provide exemplary customer service
- Strong knowledge of technical production e.g. sound, lighting, stand building, health and safety
- Calm under pressure and decisive with the ability to find solutions and react quickly
- Flexibility to work outside of core hours and travel to exhibitions and venues
The career opportunities with this world leading supplier to live events are good, as they recognise that amazing events need dedicated people - able to anticipate problems and resolve them.
Please note that SVB Solutions is acting as a recruitment agency for the purposes of this vacancy.