CUSTOMER CARE MANAGER
STARTING AT £21,500 PLUS BENEFITS
As a Customer Care Manager within this busy insurance business, you will be providing support to customer service teams, to ensure complaints are investigated and resolved.
- Contact customers by telephone and email to investigate their complaints
- Ensure that regular updates are given as to the progress of complaint
- Liaise with vehicle repairers and insurers to ensure prompt action and repair
- Maintain breach of data and root cause analysis registers
- Compile data and present reports using Excel
The key skills needed to be a Customer Care Manager are:
- Professional telephone manner and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to listen and empathise with customers and assist with their complaints
- Previous experience of working in a call centre, customer service centre, conflict resolution, contact centre, contact resolution, hotline centre or similar background, where you have dealt with telephone calls and handled complaints
- Background in insurance, banking, financial, motor trade or car dealerships would be useful where you gained exposure to FCA (Financial Conduct Authority)
- Good attention to detail and strong administrative skills
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to reach resolution and close cases
- Computer literate e.g. Microsoft Office (Excel essential) and CRM experience
- Organised and methodical with good attention to detail
This role is within the insurance sector and full training will be given.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This rapidly expanding market leader have sociable, modern and friendly offices in Warwick. The hours are 8.30 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday and they are located just a short walk from the town centre within easy reach of the bus station - minutes from the A46 and there is free car parking.
Please note that SVB Solutions are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy.