UP £30,000 PLUS FLEXIBLE BENEFITS
Is your New Year's resolution to join a company that offers employees excellent training and development, flexible benefits package and career prospects? If so read on . . . .
As a Buyer you will be:
- Buying commodities mainly for the construction sector e.g. locks, kitchens, steel parts, windows, doors and achieve cost reduction and value enhancement in the supply chain
- Reviewing processes to improve systems e.g. value creation, risk mitigation
- Delivering effective procurement solutions to new customer tenders, major delivery teams and the business
- Liaise with the Materials Management team, Departments and suppliers
- Work alongside the other buyers within the buying department, to ensure integrated and seamless supply chain solutions with preferred supplier agreements
To be successful as a Buyer you should have the following skills and qualifications:
- Solid experience in either a purchasing, buying or supply chain position, preferably within construction, manufacturing or engineering sectors
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (MCIPS) would be advantageous
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills to secure good deals
- Good team player yet able to use own initiative and work independently
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This established global company have a reputation for developing their staff and offer excellent career progression opportunities and a flexible benefits package.
Please note SVB Solutions are acting as a Recruitment agency for the purposes of this vacancy.